Graduate Teaching Assistant in Applied Health and Social Care.
Graduate Teaching Assistants at Edge Hill hold a unique position in the University, being both registered students and carrying out teaching/teaching support duties.
Students will be expected to:
- Complete a programme of researcher development sessions.
- Undertake tailored continuing researcher development.
- Complete a programme of training in teaching in Higher Education.
- Complete a PhD programme of research under the guidance of an appointed supervisory team.
- Undertake up to six hours teaching a week as directed by the Head of Department.
- Undertake up to nine hours per week of marking and preparation.
- Enhance the research culture of the department in which they are located, and of the University as a whole, by participating in development activities including publication and presenting at conferences.
The closing date is 18 January 2021.