Being an HSR UK member gives you access to a range of member benefits.
We provide our members with a wide range of information, support, networking and professional development opportunities. You can:
- Significantly discounted registration to our annual health services research conference, for all your team
- Attend regular events, including invitations to special members-only seminars and roundtables and discounts for your team
- Opportunities to take part in our new career development mentoring programme
- Connect with the right people for your needs, whether you're working in research, policy or practice
- Get involved in shaping our national work programme and help raise the profile of health services research
- Keep informed about the latest health services research news, consultations and opportunities
- Get members-only e-newsletters (email to sign up)
- Briefings and digests on key issues and landmark evidence
Membership is open to any organisation that produces or uses evidence to improve health services. Organisational membership is just £500 per year. This gives anyone who works in your team full benefits, including significant event discounts and invites to special member-only events.
For more information on becoming a member or to talk about how to make the most out of your membership, please email the HSR UK team at firstname.lastname@example.org