This autumn HSR UK, the Health Foundation, The King’s Fund and The Nuffield Trust will hold a series of free events on improving inclusion in health and care research. Across three online events we will showcase people, projects and organisations using inclusive and innovative approaches, and highlight ways we can move existing practice forward.
Join us for our first event on 14 September 2021 to explore how we can improve inclusion in health and care research at a project level.
Speakers will include:
- Radoš Keravica, Postgraduate Researcher, University of Leeds, Centre for Disability Studies
- Rohini Mathur, Assistant Professor of Epidemiology, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Ghazala Mir, Associate Professor, University of Leeds and Inequalities Research Network
- Niro Siriwardena, Director, Community and Health Research Unit, University of Lincoln
- Oli Jones, Peer Researcher and Public Involvement in Research Officer, McPin Foundation
- Lynn Laidlaw, Patient Co investigator, COVID Shielding Voices; Centre for Epidemiology Versus Arthritis, University of Manchester
For more information and to register visit the HSR UK Eventbrite page. We particularly encourage attendance from members of the public, PPI groups and those directly involved in the design and delivery of both quantitative and qualitative research.