Cross-CLAHRC Care Homes Research Event
Main event: 23 November 2017, 10am to 4.30pm
Pre-event networking dinner: 22 November 2017, 7pm.
Join us at this national cross-CLAHRC event, which will showcase and use Care Homes research as an exemplar of CLAHRCs’ collaborative approach and how we have implemented evidence-based change in health and social care.
With a mix of presentations and interactive sessions, this event will provide the opportunity to:
- Discuss a summary of the CLAHRC supported care home work
- Examine what does and does not work when planning and undertaking care home research.
- Contribute to a narrative of how CLAHRC supported research has made a difference to the care of older people living and dying in care homes.
- Lead to a briefing and paper that complements the recent NIHR review http://www.dc.nihr.ac.uk/themed-reviews/advancing-care.htm.
- Work towards a national collaboration to inform priority setting and future work in care home research
Who is this event for?
- CLAHRC leads and researchers working in care homes research
- Representatives from care homes who have been involved in research
- Patient/resident and public representatives interested in shaping research
Book your free place now on our registration page
Registration will close on Wednesday 8 November
CONTACT: If you have any questions about the event, please contact: