The last two decades have seen a welcome growth in creative and innovative involvement for the inclusion of the public and patient voice within health and social care higher education.
This conference aims to celebrate and provide a forum for all those involved in this work to examine new innovations, critically reflect upon the impact of involvement, network and share our ideas.
The Conference themes are:
- Sustaining authentic involvement whilst facing resource and governance pressures
- Innovation and creativity in involvement.
- Involvement of children, young people and ‘seldom heard’ voices.
- Involvement from curriculum development to admissions, classroom delivery and assessment
- Sustaining vibrant, creative and nourishing opportunities in which all service users, public, patients, carers and community partners can all flourish and maintain their wellbeing.
- Evaluating the impact of involvement work
- Best practice in simulation based learning and case study work
Deadline for abstracts is Friday 18 December 2020.