Led by Professor Rosalind Raine (UCL), CLAHRC North Thames are a collaboration of 50+ partners, including leading universities, NHS trusts, local authorities, clinical commissioning groups, UCLPartners, industry and organisations representing patients and the public.
CLAHRC North Thames invites applications for these 3-year PhD studentships starting October 2019 (exact date dependent on the individual university).
Studentships will be based at one of the following Universities:
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Queen Mary University of London
- University College London
Details of the individual projects and supervisors are given below. The studentships include a stipend and full UK/EU fees.
How to apply
If you have queries about potential projects or would like to discuss these in more detail, please contact the appropriate supervisors by email. In case of any difficulties in making contact, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application should consist of:
- A CV (to include qualifications, work experience, publications, presentations and prizes), contact details of two academic referees (references will be taken up for all shortlisted candidates), your first choice PhD, plus up to two other PhDs (these must be from the same â€˜Research areaâ€™), in order of preference.
- A personal statement (300 words) describing your suitability for the proposed project including how your research experience, skills and interests relate to the topic.
- A 1-page proposal of how you would develop the PhD project that you are applying for. If you are applying for more than one PhD project, please provide a 1-page proposal for each separate project.
Please send your application to email@example.com
Deadline: 14:00 on 27/03/19
Interviews: during the w/c 08/04/19
Start date: 01/10/19
Duration: 3 years, full time
CLAHRC Research area: Innovation and Implementation Science