At this year's online NICON conference, over two days you will hear from a range of visiting experts, local leaders and a wide range of practitioners to set out our early plans and share their learning and good practice.
The keynote speech will be given by Minister for Health Robin Swann, and the First and Deputy First Ministers will also address delegates.
You can also hear from;
- Lord Victor Adebowale, Chair, NHS Confederation
- Anita Charlesworth, Chief Economist, Health Foundation
- Judy Faulkner, Founder of Epic, USA
- Paul Reid, Chief Executive, Health Service Executive, Republic of Ireland
- Joe Rafferty, Chief Executive, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Richard Pengelly, Permanent Secretary, Department of Health NI, senior officials and all the Trust Chief Executives
This is a paid event. Follow the links above to visit the event organiser's site.