Join NIHR ARC West and HDR UK for an online conference exploring the challenges and potential of using routine data in applied social care research.
Using routine data for research is often thought of as a panacea, but anyone who’s tried it will know it isn’t easy. Join the National Institute for Health Research Applied Research Collaboration West (NIHR ARC West) and Health Data Research UK (HDR UK) for this conference that explores the potential and the challenges of using routine data in applied social care research.
- Professor John Macleod, University of Bristol, NIHR ARC West
- David Seymour, HDR UK
- Ellen Coughlan, Health Foundation
- Professor Claire Goodman, University of Hertfordshire, NIHR ARC East of England
- Jane Winter, NHS Digital
- Professor Iain Buchan, University of Liverpool, NIHR ARC North West Coast
- Dr Andy Gibson, University of the West of England, NIHR ARC West
Parallel sessions will focus on research with children and young people or adults and older people.