Pre-Symposium Early Career Researchers' afternoon
5th July 2017
Nottingham Conference Centre
Opportunities are open for ECRs to get involved, connect with Senior Researchers, share & learn, and improve their careers at the HSRUK Symposium 2017!
The programme includes:
- Quick fire presentations of research from Early Career Researchers.
- Funding and application workshop – aims to provide guidance for researchers on applying for funding from various sources
- Publishing findings – speakers and panel members will include well-published researchers and editors of journals.
- Demonstrating impact – how impact is measured and how this differs for universities and funders.
- ‘Career clinics’ – ECRs to book a mentorship session with senior academics/service leaders.
To find out more, or to get involved, please contact email@example.com
For more information about the 2017 HSRUK Symposium, please click here.