Being a HSRUK member gives you access to a range of member benefits.
We provide our members with a wide range of information, support, networking and professional development opportunities. You can:
- Attend regular events
- Connect with the right people for your needs
- Get involved in shaping our national work programme and priorities to raise the profile of health services research
- Keep informed about the latest news involving health services research
- Free access to our research meetings, unlimited colleagues welcome
- Free access to selected topical events and seminars showcasing cutting edge research throughout the year
- Free access to the members only area at www.hsruk.org
- Discounted tickets to our Annual Conference
- Regular newsletters that highlight important new research, events, jobs, funding opportunities and other upcoming activities
- Briefings and digests on key issues and landmark evidence
Membership is open to any organisation that produces or uses evidence to improve health services. Organisational membership is £500 per year. This gives anyone who works in the member organsation full membership benefits.