Being a HSRUK member gives you access to a range of member benefits.
We provide our members with a wide range of information, support, networking and professional development opportunities. You can:
- Attend regular events
- Connect with the right people for your needs
- Get involved in shaping our national work programme and priorities to raise the profile of health services research
- Keep informed about the latest news involving health services research
- Free access to the members only area at www.hsruk.org
- Discounted tickets to our Annual Conference
- Discounted access to our research meetings, unlimited colleagues welcome
- Regular newsletters that highlight important new research, events, jobs, funding opportunities and other upcoming activities
- Briefings and digests on key issues and landmark evidence
Membership is open to any organisation that produces or uses evidence to improve health services. Organisational membership is £500 per year. This gives anyone who works in the member organsation full membership benefits.
For more information on becoming member, or if you would like to discuss how to make the most out of your membership, please email the HSRUK team at firstname.lastname@example.org